Dr. Laird has been practicing in our area since 2016. He earned his Bachelor of Science in nutritional science at Brigham Young University before serving a mission in Guatemala for two years. During that time, he became fluent in Spanish. He earned his DDS at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry in 2013. In 2015, He also completed his orthodontics residency and his MS in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He has accomplished the following achievements:
- Eagle Scout Award
- Dean’s List
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Member of Phi Kappa Phi
- Ronald Tankersley Leadership Scholarship
- International College of Dentists Award
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity Award for Excellence in Academic Achievement
Dr. Laird is a member of the following professional associations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association®
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Charles H. Tweed International Foundation
Dr. Laird’s wife, Lauren, is our office manager and a native of Katy. She is also a graduate of Cinco Ranch high school (Go, Cougars!). Dr. Laird and Lauren have two sons, Branson and Crew. In his spare time, Dr. Laird enjoys the outdoors and looks forward to skiing, boating, kitesurfing and hiking.
Meet Our Team
The team at Laird Orthodontics is here to help our orthodontist give you the smile you have always wanted. But beyond that, they are here for you! They are friendly, helpful and dedicated to providing you with individualized, quality care. And they are interested in more than just your dental alignment — they are interested in you! Our team members speak English and Spanish and will be happy to help when you call 281-392-1155 for your dental appointment in Katy, Texas.
Check back soon to meet our team.